Last week, I was reading Merrick’s Art and she said her and her sisters were starting a Pinterest challenge - they are picking six of their favorite pins and over the next six weeks they are going to do something with them. Of course, I LOVE Pinterest and have pinned over 3,000 things – most of which I’ve never looked at again. So I’ve chosen six pins for my own challenge, and I’ll be posting my progress for the next several weeks.
Here they are:
- I have always wanted to make my own cinnamon rolls, and I’ve never worked with yeast before so I think this might be the perfect excuse to try. Plus, there is no Cinnabon in France – sad.
- I am going to create a photo gallery wall, which is something I’ve been putting off for a while. I bought a ton of frames to do it earlier this year, and I never got around to it. I even have the pictures already in the frames, but they’re just sitting there.
- I just bought a really awesome yellow shirt, and I love the color combo of black and yellow because it’s so bold. Mine’s not a peplum, but I’m going to use this photo as inspiration for wearing bright yellow in the winter.
- I’ve decided to make a cleaning schedule because things are getting a little out of hand in our apartment. Since I have so much free time, I tend to put things off and then it just gets messy. So no more, I’m making a schedule and I’m going to stick to it.
- I have had a bunch of blank canvases hiding in our storage closet all year, and I’m finally going to use them to make this herringbone canvas art.
- Last week, I tried removing the color from a pair of old jeans to make a pair of red ones, but it didn’t work – I just turned my washing machine blue. So I’m going to use the red dye on something, I’m just not sure what yet.
I’ll be posting each week with the results of my projects, so stay tuned! First up – cleaning schedule.
Don't forget to follow me on Facebook or Pinterest to keep up with my latest recipes and posts!
February 27, 2013
This entry was posted in DIY. Bookmark the permalink.